Few video production schools
offer a course like our workshop on
'Corporate Video Production'
You’ve tried the video production schools. Now it’s time to try Strawberry Training.
Video production schools can be great if you plan to have direct involvement in programme making, perhaps as a director, production manager or camera operator.
But if you are a corporate manager responsible for overseeing the making of a video, then you need training with a different slant. And that’s where our workshop comes into its own.
We'll take you through the entire production process from initial brief to final master.
In one intensive day we’ll show you how to get the best value from your budget and the best results from your production team. We’ll show you the practices that are in your best interests as a corporate manager and those that are not.
What’s more we’ll do it in a way that is tailored to your needs.
What you learn
We'll give you a complete guide to programme making so you can talk to the production team as an equal, unintimidated by their jargon.
We'll fill in any gaps in your knowledge, as required. This could include providing clear guidance on:
- the key stages of the production process
- the roles of different members of a production team
- the main technical issues that can affect a production
- the different types of programme you may be required to commission
- the pros and cons of corporate video as a communication medium.
In addition we'll show you how to:
- research and create an effective brief
- select the right team for your project
- assess scriptwriters and their scripts
- plan an effective production schedule
- interact constructively with technical and creative personnel
- audition actors and voice-over artists
- exploit current technology to enhance production quality
- minimise costs while maximising production values
- perform the duties typically carried out by corporate video producers.
What you gain
By the end of the workshop you’ll have a clear understanding of how to commission and oversee the production of effective video programmes. You’ll have the insider knowledge to be able to contribute constructively at production meetings.
At the same time you’ll know the steps to take to get the best possible return on your investment in video production. In short, we'll give you the kind of corporate perspective on this subject the video production schools are unlikely to provide.
Who should attend
Corporate Video Production is suitable for groups of two to six. It can be run as an open workshop for people from different organisations, or as an in-company workshop for people from the same organisation. A one-to-one master class is also available.
We recommend this workshop if:
- you commission or are about to start commissioning the production of corporate video programmes
- you are in PR, marketing or training and are considering using video as a communications medium
- you are a manager responsible for corporate communications and wish to understand the advantages and disadvantages of the medium, as well as the time and budgetary constraints.
All prices exclude VAT. We offer three main options:
- a one-to-one master class - £695
- an open course for two to six people - £365 per person
- group bookings for two to six people – see table below.
Group bookings for in-company training at your workplace - or off-site at our training centre in Surrey - are charged at the following rates:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
Please note, for in-company training an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation.
A two-day course which looks at the key issues in even greater depth is also available. Please call or email us for further details.
For further information about why our approach differs from that of the video production schools or to learn more about our Corporate Video Production workshop, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read about your Corporate Video Production workshop. Now please take me to the Strawberry Training home page