'UK Customer Service Training'
- a half-day workshop -
Customer service is an important, though often misunderstood, skill.
Our UK Customer Service Training workshops are designed to clear up the misunderstandings while bringing out the very best in your customer service team.
In a highly intensive half-day session, we remove the myth and mystery from the subject, while providing the practical steps any team member can follow to achieve customer service excellence.
These workshops are individually tailored to the needs of your colleagues and the industry or sector they serve. Before the training we speak to as many of those attending as we can, and, where possible, to line managers.
Our aim is to discover:
- where strengths and weaknesses lie
- the kind of customer service interactions your team handles
- the kind of challenges they face in their work.
We then use this information to design a course that addresses your customer service team's needs while being fully compatible with your in-house practices and culture.
What you learn
Our UK Customer Service Training workshops use skill-building exercises, mock customer service scenarios and review sessions to highlight key customer service points.
Topics we focus on include:
- putting customer service in its proper context
- the qualities and mindset you need to be effective
- the range of interactions you can expect to deal with
- recognising when your lips say one thing and your actions say another
- right and wrong ways to handle a complaint
- keeping your cool when customers are losing theirs
- techniques that can bring the customer back on side
- what customers are really looking for
- making efficient use of time spent with customers
- classic customer service blunders and how to avoid them.
We also take a close look at:
- human nature and its implications for customer service
- is the customer always right?
- managing your promises
- managing the customer’s expectations
- using language effectively
- maintaining a professional approach
- knowing when to move on
- the seven simple but essential stages of a successful customer interaction.
What you gain
By the end of the UK Customer Service Training workshop members of your team will be equipped to deal with a variety of customer service scenarios in a more confident and professional way.
Their level of skill in responding to customers will reflect well on them and your company or organisation.
Who should attend
Our UK Customer Service Training workshops are suitable for groups of four to ten people. They are particularly recommended if you fall into one or more of these categories:
- your customer service team could do with a refresher course that reminds them of the key principles and best practices
- your colleagues have mixed levels of experience and ability, and you wish to encourage a more consistent and professional approach across the team
- your team’s customer service duties are changing and members could benefit from expert development in key areas
- some of your team are taking on customer facing duties for the first time and you want to introduce them to the basics of good customer service
- you have a competent customer service team but they have never received formal training in handling customers, and you feel they could do with sharpening up some of their skills.
All prices for our customer service workshops exclude VAT. We are currently only running these workshops on an in-company basis.
Prices for group bookings for four to ten people are given below:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
Please note, for in-company training at your workplace an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation.
For more information about our UK Customer Service Training workshops or to make a booking, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Or email: email@example.com
I’ve read about your UK Customer Service Training workshop.
Now please take me to the Strawberry Training home page