offering simple solutions
to the challenges
all copywriters face
One of our copywriting courses is just what you need, if you’ve ever struggled to:
- think of a powerful headline
- write a strong opening paragraph
- create a compelling call to action
- breathe life into an uninspiring subject
- find the right words to convey an important message.
Professional Copywriting Plus
We’ve been running our copywriting courses for more than 12 years, successfully training hundreds of people in Britain and overseas, at all stages of their copywriting career.
That means our Professional Copywriting Plus course is a tried and tested training package. One that's packed with proven skill-building exercises and practical copywriting tips.
And now we've updated it to include an even wider range of features.
By attending you’ll not only learn the general principles of good copywriting but also be equipped to handle a greater variety of writing tasks. These can include:
- email copywriting
- internet copywriting
- SEO copywriting
- brochure copywriting
- direct mail copywriting
- advertising copywriting.
Tailor made copywriting training
Our courses are effective because we tailor each one to the needs of those attending.
Before any training takes place we speak to you. Our aim is to understand your level of experience, the kind of writing you do and where you feel you need most help. Once we have this information we design a course to fit.
If we find there are people attending with widely differing needs, we place them on separate courses, appropriate to their requirements.
Free writing critique
Another key feature of our bespoke copywriting courses is the free, professional critique you'll receive on your writing, as part of the training package.
Send us an example of your work - perhaps a draft you're working on right now - and our trainer will give you detailed and constructive feedback. He'll do this either during the training or afterwards by phone.
This service on its own can have a big impact on your writing. Firstly by highlighting your strengths, then by showing you where any weaknesses lie, and finally by telling you how to address those weaknesses.
Simple tools, easy to apply
Given the wealth of material we include in the training, you may be wondering if Professional Copywriting Plus is going to be hard work - full of complicated rules and processes.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Almost every tool and technique we give you during the course is really simple to use.
You'll be surprised how easy it is to take these away and start applying them to your writing from the very next day.
So what exactly do our copywriting courses offer?
What you learn
In one highly interactive day we’ll show you how to:
- plan and prepare for each copywriting project
- adapt your writing for different audiences
- write clearly and concisely
- add credibility and authority to your words
- adopt the right voice and tone for your readers
- capture and hold your readers' attention
- write strong headlines
- generate powerful pull quotes
- create customer-winning calls to action.
We’ll also give you essential tools to help you:
- optimise your web copy for the search engines
- structure your text for maximum impact
- speed up your writing
- overcome writer’s block
- produce creative copywriting ideas quickly and easily
- find the best words to express each idea
- make your text flow smoothly
- avoid classic mistakes made by inexperienced copywriters.
Above all, you'll leave the session with a simple process that takes you successfully from first ideas through to a well-crafted finished product.
What you gain
By the end of the course you’ll be writing more quickly and with greater confidence. And you’ll have at your disposal all the tools you need to create crisp and captivating copy.
At the same time you'll be armed with some invaluable techniques used by professional copywriters. These will help you to engage and motivate readers, and - most crucially - convert readers into customers.
Who should attend
Professional Copywriting Plus is suitable for groups of two to eight, and is also available as a one-to-one master class.
We particularly recommend it if:
- you’re new to copywriting and would like a complete overview of the topic, as well as clear guidance on best practice
- copywriting is a key part of your work but you’ve never received formal training in it
- you have an important copywriting project coming up and you want to sharpen your skills in readiness for the task
- you spend too long on each copywriting task and would welcome tips on how to speed up
- you do a lot of web writing and want to learn how to be an effective SEO copywriter.
We can run this course at our South London training centre or at your offices, anywhere in the UK or EU.
In either case, our rates for a one-day course are:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
| 1 to 3
|| £420 to £1,260
All prices exclude VAT.
Please note: for courses run outside the UK we charge a minimum fee of £1,440.
For courses run at your offices, an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation. Every effort will be made to keep these costs to an absolute minimum.
We also offer a two-day copywriting course. For more details please call the number at the foot of this page.
If you wish to specialise in a particular type of copywriting, you may be interested to read about some of our other copywriting courses.
To learn more, simply follow the links below:
Where we train
As a bespoke training provider in the London Borough of Sutton we can run our copywriting courses:
- at our training centre - in Carshalton, Surrey just 30 minutes from Central London
- at your offices - anywhere in the United Kingdom or European Union.
Our trainers have worked in every region of the UK as well as in EU countries such as Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Spain.
They have helped to train professionals from all sectors of the economy.
That includes people from local and national government as well as from small, medium and large businesses. Employees of some of the world's largest companies have attended our copywriting courses.
If you're looking to develop your copywriting skills or those of your team, call us today and we’ll talk you through the options.
And finally . . .
At the end of the training session we will issue you with an official course certificate to confirm you have attended.
We will also give you the trainer’s phone number and email address. This is a free service we offer. It allows you to contact the trainer, after the course, if you have any questions about what you have learned.
For more about our professional copywriting courses or to make a booking, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read about your bespoke copywriting courses. Now take me to the Strawberry Training home page