Address audiences like an experienced professional with our
'UK Presentation Skills'
Speaking confidently at business events is a skill which can be learned.
Our UK Presentation Skills training course helps you do not only that, but a whole lot more besides.
Offered as a half-day one-to-one workshop, it breaks down the challenges you face into manageable parts, each of which can be mastered with our expert guidance.
Whether you are addressing small, medium or large audiences, our presentation skills coach will show you the simple techniques you need to become a proficient and engaging speaker.
Like all our packages, our UK Presentation Skills training course is substantially customised to your needs.
We can either help you with your general business presentation needs, or we can work with you on a specific presentation to bring it up to a high professional standard.
We only finalise the course content after we have discussed your requirements with you in some detail. That includes understanding:
- the kinds of presentation you give
- the types of event you are asked to speak at
- where you feel your strengths and weaknesses lie.
If you have a script of a speech you have delivered or are about to deliver, send it to us in advance. We will give you a professional evaluation of its content, highlighting its strong points as well as possible areas for improvement.
What you learn
You will receive expert guidance on a range of topics including:
- when to speak and when to use other means of communication
- vital steps to take before any event
- understanding your audience
- identifying your objectives
- getting the most from rehearsals
- techniques for practising your speech
- getting off to the right start
- getting your words right
- handling transitions and changes of tone
- overcoming stage fright
- adopting the right body language
- dealing with questions from the audience
- classic presentation mistakes and how to avoid them.
We’ll also show you how to:
- quickly win over your audience
- use props and visual aids effectively
- handle humour
- introduce other speakers
- ensure your business gets maximum benefit from the event
- evaluate your performance afterwards.
What you gain
By the end of the training you will have the skills and insights to deliver presentations with greater confidence and authority. You’ll have a clear understanding of the key stages in preparing a presentation and the steps you need to take to ensure a successful outcome.
Who should attend
Our UK Presentation Skills training course is run as a half-day one-to-one master class.
It can be adjusted to fit the needs of a wide range of people from frequent public speakers to those with far less experience. The course is recommended if:
- you are a senior manager who often delivers business presentations and would like a professional evaluation of your abilities together with carefully targeted coaching
- you are a manager who does a lot of public speaking but feels there is still room for improvement
- you are often asked to speak at events but lack confidence in your ability to address an audience effectively
- you are a manager looking for promotion and feel that having stronger presentation skills would help your career progression
- you have an important presentation coming up and have little or no experience of public speaking
- you recently gave your first presentation and enjoyed the experience but recognise you still have a lot to learn.
Our prices for the UK Presentation Skills training master class range between £550 and £725, depending on the location of the training and the amount of tailoring required.
For more information or to book a place on our master class, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read about your UK Presentation Skills training course.
Now please take me to the Strawberry Training home page