Our tailored course
develop your skills as a
Every brochure copywriter has different needs. Useful advice for one may be less relevant for another.
For that reason we always tailor this course to fit individual requirements.
Long before you set foot in the training room we interview you to understand the type of brochures you write and the kind of challenges you face as a copywriter. Only then do we finalise the design of your copywriting course.
Powerful copywriting tips
Develop Your Skills As A Brochure Copywriter is a highly interactive one-day course, providing powerful copywriting tips and techniques to help you write more effective brochure copy.
Skills you learn here can also be applied to many other forms of promotional writing, including advertising copy, DM copy and copy for a wide range of sales and marketing literature.
Consisting of practical advice, instructive review sessions and essential skill-building exercises, the course deals with everything from the basic rules of good brochure copywriting to more advanced techniques employed by experienced professional copywriters.
As part of the training we provide constructive feedback on copy you have written, identifying the strong points as well as those areas which could benefit from further development.
What you learn
We show you how to:
- interpret a brief
- plan your brochure
- identify its key messages
- develop a compelling theme
- carry out research and interviews
- structure your copy for maximum impact
- convey important messages effectively
- make your copy flow smoothly
- use layout and typography to boost readability
- avoid common brochure copywriting blunders.
At the same time we'll give you clear guidance on how to:
- breathe life into dry subjects
- make complex issues accessible
- create engaging headlines and intros
- write in a style that connects with your audience
- speed up the writing process
- sidestep classic grammar and punctuation mistakes.
What you gain
By the end of the course you'll understand your role as a brochure copywriter clearly, and be able to carry out your duties with greater skill and authority.
You’ll have the tools you need to write well crafted brochure copy that informs, inspires and persuades. And you'll be able to manage the entire process - from initial brief to final copy - with renewed confidence.
Who should attend
Develop Your Skills As A Brochure Copywriter can be run for groups of two to six people. A one-to-one master class option is also available.
This course is especially recommended if:
- you are new to writing copy for brochures and would like a clearer understanding of the rules of copywriting
- you have experience as a copywriter but have never written a brochure
- you have written many brochures but have never received formal training as a copywriter.
All prices exclude VAT. We offer three main options:
- one-to-one master class - £1,120
- open course for two to six people - £590 per person
- group bookings for two to six people – see table below.
Group bookings for in-company training at your workplace - or off-site at our training centre in Surrey, in the London Borough of Sutton - are charged at the following rates:
| Number of People
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
Please note, for in-company training at your workplace an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation.
We also offer a two-day brochure copywriting course. For more details please call the number below.
Where we train
As a bespoke training provider based in the London Borough of Sutton we run courses:
- at our Surrey training centre - in Carshalton, just 30 minutes from central London
- at your offices - anywhere in the United Kingdom or the European Union.
Our trainers have worked in every region of the UK and in most major EU countries. They have helped to train hundreds of professionals from all sectors of the economy. That includes people from local and national government as well as from small, medium and large businesses.
If you are looking to develop your copywriting skills, call us today and we will talk you through the options.
For more information or to make a booking for you or your team, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read about how to Develop Your Skills As A Brochure Copywriter.
Now please take me to the Strawberry Training home page