'How To Write A Case Study'
Gain powerful new writing skills
in our one-day workshop
A case study is a great tool for winning over new customers.
Our How To Write A Case Study workshop shows you how to unlock the full power of the format.
Connect with potential customers
A well written case study tells a story that connects with potential customers. It speaks directly to their needs, while addressing their concerns. In so doing it makes them more inclined to buy.
Follow our simple rules and each of your case studies can be turned into a formidable pre-sales tool. We'll show you exactly how it's done.
Tried and tested techniques
This course helps you to write customer-winning case studies, introducing you to tried and tested techniques employed by professional case study writers.
Using skill-building exercises and interactive review sessions, we show you how to achieve the maximum impact with your words, while avoiding all the classic case study blunders.
Like all our training our How To Write A Case Study workshop is carefully tailored to your requirements.
Before the course we speak to you and, if necessary, your line manager, to understand the kind of case studies you write and the audiences you typically write for.
We also ask you to send us examples of your writing - case studies or other documents - so we can understand where your strengths and weaknesses as a writer lie.
In this way we can ensure the course we deliver is fully in step with your needs.
What you learn
We teach you how to:
- understand the customer's perspective
- identify the best stories
- write compelling headlines and opening sentences
- handle quotes correctly
- make your writing flow smoothly
- maximise the impact and credibility of your words
- take every opportunity to connect with potential customers
- use typography and layout to boost readability
- avoid the mistakes so many case study writers make.
We also show you how to:
- choose the right case study format
- adopt the right voice
- structure your case study for readability
- use photos and illustrations effectively
- plan and carry out effective customer interviews
- speed up the writing process.
What you gain
By the end of the course you'll have a clearer understanding of the format and be much better placed to write:
- business case studies
- marketing case studies
- public sector case studies
- customer service case studies
- project management case studies
- financial services case studies.
Who should attend
Our workshop on How To Write A Case Study is suitable for groups of two to six people. A one-to-one master class is also available.
This course is especially recommended if:
- you are new to writing case studies
- you want to develop your skills further as a writer of case studies
- you are looking for more effective ways of promoting your products and services
- you want to sharpen your writing skills in general and would also like to write even more effective case studies.
We can run this course for you at our South London training centre or at your offices, anywhere in the UK or EU.
Our rates for a one-day course are:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
| 1 to 3
|| £190 to £570
Please note: all prices exclude VAT.
For courses run outside the UK, there is a minimum fee of £720.
If we run the course at your offices, an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation. Every effort will be made to keep these costs to an absolute minimum.
Where we train
As a provider of training services based in the London Borough of Sutton we run courses:
- at our South London training centre - in Carshalton, Surrey, just 30 minutes from Central London
- at your offices - anywhere in the United Kingdom or the European Union.
Our trainers have worked in every part of the UK and in most of the major EU countries. They have trained hundreds of professionals from all economic sectors. That includes people from local and national government, as well as from small, medium and large businesses.
If you are looking to develop your case study writing skills, call us today and we will talk you through the options.
And finally . . .
At the end of the session we will issue you with an official course certificate to confirm you have attended.
We will also give you the trainer’s phone number and email address. This is a free service we offer. It allows you to contact the trainer, after the course, if you have any questions about what you have learned.
For more information on our How To Write A Case Study workshop or to make a booking, please call: 020 8773 4718.
You can also email: email@example.com
I’ve finished reading about How To Write A Case Study.
Please take me to the Strawberry Training home page