Time management for people
who haven’t time for complicated
time management systems
The best time management systems are the simplest ones.
Sadly, many systems are too complicated. They take far too long to implement. If you try to use them you can waste huge amounts of time, worsening the very problem you are trying to fix.
Our 'Time Management' workshops take a different approach.
Firstly, each only lasts half a day, so attending one won’t make a serious dent in your schedule. Secondly, the principles we teach are simple. You can take them away and start using them immediately.
And finally, because everyone’s time management problems are different, we develop each workshop around individual needs. Before the training we speak to you to identify the issues you face. Only then do we finalise the content.
What you learn
Each workshop focuses on easy-to-learn principles. We use skill-building exercises, familiar workplace scenarios and group review sessions to help you identify the time management systems that work best for you.
Topics we focus on include:
- conducting a personal time management audit
- acquiring the right mindset
- removing the clutter
- using micro time slots productively
- knowing when to say ‘no’
- protecting yourself against false efficiencies
- working smarter not longer
- unlocking the power of parallel processing.
We also provide clear guidance on:
- five ways to free up time
- the 10 biggest time wasters
- rapid assessments that can save you hours
- vital tools to help you work more efficiently
- essential safety mechanisms and recovery systems
- action lists and how to manage them
- classic blunders and how to avoid them
- the time management systems checklist.
What you gain
You will leave the workshop with the confidence and inspiration to conquer your time management problems and reclaim your working day. You will have the tools and resources you need to work more productively.
What’s more, the time management systems you use will be easy to set up and run, ensuring you enjoy a smooth transition to a more efficient way of working.
Who should attend
These half day workshops are suitable for groups of three to six people. They are specially recommended if:
- you have new responsibilities which are taking up undue amounts of time
- you are under growing pressure to meet increasingly tight deadlines
- you are looking for ways to boost your overall productivity
- you wish to add new time management techniques to your skillset
- you feel your current time management systems could do with an overhaul.
Before we train people we assess their suitability for the training. If we think this workshop is inappropriate for you, we'll let you know well in advance so you can make other arrangements.
All prices for our half day 'Time Management' workshops exclude VAT. Two main options are available:
- open workshops for three to six people - £170 per person
- group bookings for three to six people – see table below.
Group bookings for in-company training at your workplace - or off-site at our training centre in Surrey - are charged at the following rates:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
Please note, for in-company training at your workplace an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation.
For more about our 'Time Management' workshops or to make a booking, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Or email: email@example.com
I’ve read about your 'Time Management' workshops. Now take me to the Strawberry Training home page.