Put your expertise to good use
with our-one day
Train The Trainer course
To ensure our one day Train The Trainer Course is relevant we carefully tailor it to your needs.
Before any training takes place we talk to you about the skills and experience you already have and what you are hoping to gain from the course. Only when we are sure we understand your requirements will we proceed with the training.
A quick overview
If you have a special expertise, there are few things more satisfying than being able to share it with others.
Our bespoke train the trainer courses aim to give you a solid foundation on which to build your training skills. We equip you with the tools and techniques to deliver an effective course or workshop.
Consisting of interactive review sessions, skill-building exercises and expert hints and tips, the course steers you safely past all the traps that await the unwary trainer.
What you learn
In one highly interactive day we show you how to:
- choose the right course title and subject area
- decide on the length and type of course
- plan and structure your course
- create memorable course content
- tailor your material to your audience
- develop the right speaking style
- handle questions effectively
- devise powerful, skill-building exercises
- hold the attention of delegates
- ensure every delegate benefits from your course
- reduce the risk of negative feedback
- avoid all the classic trainer mistakes.
In addition we give clear guidance on how to:
- successfully market your course
- prepare useful handouts
- create suitable slides
- make your anecdotes more powerful
- boost your confidence and overcome nerves
- assess the mood of the room
- quickly win over the people attending
- create effective mnemonics
- breathe life into dull topics
- evaluate your performance afterwards
- continuously improve your training skills.
What you gain
By the end of our one day Train The Trainer Course you'll have the tools and knowledge to run an effective corporate training course or workshop.
You'll leave our course knowing exactly what to do at each stage of the training process.
We'll cover everything from developing content and support material, to delivering an engaging course and handling all follow up issues when the event is over.
Who should attend
Our Train The Trainer Course is designed for groups of two to six. A one-to-one master class is also available.
We recommend this course if:
- you have been asked to run a course and have little or no experience as a professional trainer
- you have some training experience but would like to sharpen your skills
- you are a consultant who would like to run training seminars as one of your services
- you are looking to cut training costs by running more in-house courses or workshops, drawing on expertise from within your own company or organisation.
All prices exclude VAT. We offer three main options:
- a one-to-one master class - £650
- an open course for two to six people - £365 per person
- group bookings for two to six people – see table below.
Group bookings for in-company training at your workplace - or off-site at our training centre in Surrey - are charged at the following rates:
| Number of people
|| Total cost
|| Cost per person
Please note, for in-company training at your workplace an additional fee may be charged to cover our trainer's travel expenses and, if necessary, overnight accommodation.
A two-day course covering this subject in even greater depth is also available. For more details please call the number below.
Where we train
As a bespoke training provider based in the London Borough of Sutton we can run courses:
- at our South London training centre - in Carshalton, Surrey, just half an hour by train from Central London
- at your offices - anywhere in the United Kingdom or the European Union.
Our trainers have worked in every region of the UK and in most major EU countries. They have helped to train hundreds of professionals from all sectors of the economy. That includes people from local and national government as well as from small, medium and large businesses.
If you are looking to develop your skills as a trainer, call us today and we will talk you through the options.
For more information about prices or dates, or to book a place on our bespoke Train The Trainer Course, please call: 020 8773 4718.
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve read about your one day Train The Trainer Course.
Now please take me to the Strawberry Training home page